Done!

Done!

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Hyped, Psyched and Ready to Go!

I'm in the hotel room now, full of a Chipotle rice and bean burrito (yay complete proteins!) I've drunk so much water today and all this week I might as well be swimming on the inside. Well, I was swimming with nervousness, but now I feel a sort of "peace that passeth all understanding."

From friends and family, from my running buddies at PSU to my mom who drove me all the way across the state to run, I feel so loved and supported.

Part of me is nervous, for the pain. For the doubts. For any mistakes I might make. Too many "what ifs"- I don't need them. I know I can do this.

So more of me is excited! Tomorrow is my special day. Next time I write this blog, I'll be a marathoner.
More than anything I feel the need to fill up on positive and confident thoughts. I've work hard and trained. I'm rested and strong. I'm doing this for fun, for an adventure. I'm hyped, psyched and ready to RUN!

Wish me luck & PRAY!

1 comment:

  1. KATE! I'm dying to know how the race went. How are you?? You're a champion!

    ReplyDelete